Sunday again. I spent this week trying to organize our apartment, cleaning out clothes I no longer wear, mopping, etc. Just being a boring adult really. I was finally able to go back to Target again but that was really the highlight of my weekend. I ordered things from the Container Store, so until that order comes, I can take a break from trying to organize and catch up on my reading.
- Today I made Perfectly Pillowy Cinnamon Rolls and you guys, this recipe is EASY and SO good. If you’ve ever been afraid of making rolls, or using yeast, I feel like this one is pretty fool-proof! And tastes delicious.
- Last night, Dan Levy hosted SNL and I was crying laughing from the Zillow Skit. I thought I was the only one who aimlessly creeped around Zillow and looked at homes in various cities that I’ll never live in, but I guess I’m not the only one who gets a thrill from this?
- If you follow my Instagram, you know I’ve gotten big into puzzling this year. Loved these puzzle options and definitely want to order the cat on the Vespa…
- Obviously today is a big day in America…Team Ruff won the Puppy Bowl. I was personally cheering for Team Ruff after Muffin scored the first touchdown, but good job to all the pups who played and were adopted! I’m honestly trying to figure out how I can be the referee next year…also, can we talk about Chunky Monkey?
- Amanda Gorman killed it with her poetry…again. I actually missed her performance, as I was too busy eating snacks, but loved her poem and LOVED her coat.
- The Golden Globe noms were released this week and many were snubbed, while Emily in Paris got multiple noms. Now we all know I loved EIP, but did it deserve any awards other than a Teen Choice Award? No. I’m SO mad Insecure, I May Destroy You, and Bridgerton got snubbed.
- Finally, in honor of Black History Month, here are 25 books by Black authors to read. I really want to read Heads of the Colored People.
Have a happy week ahead!