Apologies for missing last week, Sunday got away from me and I didn’t get to post my seven links of the week. These last two weeks have been busy at work, hoping things start to calm down with the upcoming holiday. Speaking of which, is everyone ready for Christmas?! My shopping is basically done, I’ve been dancing to Christmas tunes and watching Christmas movies. Trying to stay somewhat normal during this weird year. Here are the things that got me through the week…
- I spent this week binging The Undoing. Have you watched? Did you correctly guess who committed the crime? I think I blamed literally every character at one point or another. A must watch! You can also stay at the beach house from the show on airbnb!
- It’s officially time for Christmas baking! If you want a quick, easy and fan favorite recipe, try these soft chocolate chip cookies (make sure to cream the butter and sugars for ~5 minutes). They are my go to and I whipped up a batch yesterday..
- Also in the theme of the season, here are some delicious sounding cocktails that are from TikTok. Uhm I’ll take the Cranberry Sake Cocktail pls.
- If you still need to shop for gifts, I encourage everyone to shop small! Here are some awesome small businesses to shop at this season. Might get that tea soap bar for myself…
- Lady boss of the week is Gitanjali Rao, the 15-year-old who was named Time’s Kid of the Year. We love seeing a young female scientist taking on problems like the Flint Michigan water crisis (@ US Government).
- I also spent this week, re-watching Ted Lasso. Seriously everyone needs to watch this show, these are 15 reasons why Ted will help you through the rest of 2020.
- Like I said, this year, the holidays are going to be a bit different, with less gatherings and travel. It’s naturally a stressful time of year, but dealing with COVID stress might leave some even more out of sorts than normal. Mental health and self care are still important to remember during this time. Remember to take care of yourself and your family.
Have a very happy and healthy week ahead!