I hope everyone had a good week. I know for me, the last seven days flew by! I spent time with my parents, baking (too many) cookies and enjoying some (distanced) time with family. I’m dreading getting back to work tomorrow, but at least it’s a four day week, right? And this horrible year comes to an END? I cannot even fathom 2020 being over, since it feels like it’s been 5 years long, but we’re here you guys, we are so close to the end!
Here are the things that got me through this week:
- Has anyone watched Bridgerton yet on Netflix? I haven’t, but it’s on my list to watch next! I saw this this article about how they redid a bunch of modern pop songs as classical songs for the show, and I’m dying bc that’s my favorite genre. Watching ASAP (also want to read the books ASAP)!
- Are you organized and like to write out your to do’s for the day or week in a planner? I know I do! Love this list of the best planners, according to productivity experts. Also, if you’re into wine, the best wine clubs picked by sommeliers.
- If you’ve ever been to Columbus, OH, you may have stopped by Fox in the Snow for coffee and pastries. The owners have been releasing some pastry recipes since early Spring, and this week’s release is blueberry hand pies. Uhm, YES PLEASE.
- Speaking of cooking, loved these ideas for a healthy meal when you can’t stand to look at another Christmas cookie. *raises hand*
- My hands have been SO dry since I’ve been back east, this Cera Ve cream is a literal lifesaver! Not a paid comment, seriously just want to share with you. You can feel it absorbing into your skin and my dry cracked hands were cleared and smooth within a few days of regular application.
- In case you had tons of gifts and bags full of used gift wrapping, please try to re-use any gift wrapping or bags (save the planet!). Loved these ideas, I personally always save and reuse gift bags, and any undamaged ribbon/bows.
- In case you need something new to watch if you’re not working this week, here are 18 shows and movies made by women in 2020. I personally love Sex Education, Happiest Season and Insecure, and I really want to watch The Flight Attendant.
To all my followers, thanks for reading my posts in 2020, here’s to 2021!