I feel like my weeks are off? There’s 52 in a year right? Are there only 5 weeks left in 2020? 2021 still seems so far away, but I guess Thanksgiving is this week… We found out on Friday that we may have been exposed to COVID last weekend, so we’re isolating until we get our results back later this week. Keep your fingers crossed for us, and I hope you are all safe and healthy! Here are the things that got me through the week:
- Being back in Ohio, my skin is DRY. Being in LA, I forgot about dry skin was really like. Loved this article about how to best manage dry skin and causes that you might not even think of.
- If you haven’t started shopping for Christmas, I would really recommend you start! Due to COVID, there are extended shipping times, so the ability to wait until last minute is going to be hard this year. I would also really recommend you shop small! I’ve gotten christmas cards and several gifts from small boutiques and shops on Etsy.
- Anyone else still dreaming of getting away? Literally me. Looking at zillow and airbnbs has become a new hobby. Here are some airbnb travel trends for 2021 so you can start manifesting your new year.
- Loved these mindful habits for a more minimalist home. I’m pretty guilty of clutter, mostly leaving piles of mail laying around (oops forgot to pay my car registration this year as result).
- Just because you test negative on a COVID test, it doesn’t mean you are free to go wherever. Please keep it small these holidays, unintentionally infecting a loved one will be much worse than having a small holiday.
- If you already watched the newest season of The Crown, or you’re still making your way through it, you might be trying to remember what the Iron Lady was known for from your 10th grade history class. I loved this fan guide to Margaret Thatcher and what really happened in the 80’s in Britain.
- As you may remember, I was obsessed with the show, Selena + Chef on HBO. They released a special Thanksgiving edition and I am dying to try this cranberry chutney. What are you making for Thanksgiving?
A very happy Thanksgiving to you all!