Happy Sunday All! Hope everyone had a lovely week! My week was nice, work wasn’t bad, I finished a book and starting packing for my trip back East that’s coming up this week. I am sadly trying to pack 45 sweaters to wear over a 2 week period and alas, I don’t think I can fit them all in my carry on. LE SIGH, but you better believe I’m going to be watching YouTube videos for sweater packing for the rest of today. Here are 7 other things that got me through this week…
- My favorite thing to happen this week… #ProudBoys means LOVE not hate, delighted to see Gay Love taking over this hashtag on Twitter, makes my heart SMILE.
- If you know me, you know I am all about Harry Potter and also fall themed cocktails, so loved these Harry Potter cocktail recipes! I want to try the Golden Snitch and The Deathly Hallows.
- I spent the weekend watching The Duchess and Emily in Paris, would recommend both, especially The Duchess, which is hilarious. Emily in Paris was very apparently made by the same creator as Sex and the City, but Emily kind of came off as an obnoxious American in France IMO? That being said, I do like Lily Collins (can we talk about her cute new engagement ring?) and the show’s wardrobe is très magnifique!
- I love love love chocolate chip cookies, a virtue that was born from being raised on grocery store cookies. I found this ranking of grocery store cookies, I personally was obsessed with the Chip’s Ahoy, Chewy cookies as a child tbh. Not a big fan of Tate’s, but I’ve never met a cookie I didn’t like (just kidding, oatmeal raisin cookies can just stop).
- Speaking of cookies, this week was biscuit week on GBBO and these Quarantine Florentines sound delicious. Perhaps when I’m not living that bi-coastal life, I’ll try to make these.
- Here’s a list of books coming out in October, and there are quite a few that sound really good (THIS is why my TBR pile never stops growing). I got The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab in my BOTM box, which again, would highly recommend for book lovers!
- Are you ready for a safe Halloween? As we learned this week, no one is invincible when it comes to COVID and we should all take this seriously, so make sure to wear your masks for spooky season! But seriously, buying the Wednesday Addams one ASAP.
Here’s to a great week ahead!
P.S. ARE YOU REGISTERED TO VOTE? 30 days ppl.