Happy Sunday all! I had a rough day yesterday (just overall bored and sick of being stuck inside), but we went to the Farmer’s Market this AM and then I went to the pool for a bit before it got too busy. It was so nice to just do a few things outside of our apartment! What are you all doing to stay sane during these times? I truly feel like quarantine has been a roller coaster of emotions, where some days are very high and others are low. Here are 7 things that I discovered this week…
1. As a reminder, deadlines are approaching for registering to vote. Here’s a helpful guide of all things you need to know because it’s your duty to get out and V O T E!
2. This week I learned about Glyphosate, the active ingredient in Roundup (weed killer) and how traces of it can be found in our food, even after processing (yuck). Here’s a list of cereals and oat based foods to avoid where traces of Glyphosate were found.
3. For any New Girl fans, here’s a summary of why fans are still obsessed with Nick Miller, a man who “sets the bar so incredibly high and yet so unbelievably low for men.” Anyone Team Nick? I’m truly Team Schmidt but have a deep love for both Nick and Winston as well.
4. Down to Earth with Zac Efron is a new show on Netflix that I would highly recommend watching! It’s very informational and they do a great job of showcasing other nations who are kicking ass at being sustainable and how the U.S. is severely lacking in sustainable planet saving efforts.
5. These two person banana cream pies sound SO delicious! I’m always looking for small sized desserts since I can’t take bulk bakes into work anymore.
6. I’m pretty new to clean beauty, but I’ve recently discovered Credo Beauty and I’m obsessed! It is so great to see a store taking a stand to only sell brands that have clean cosmetics. I’ve been tempted to try Beauty Counter as well, has anyone tried?
7. Has anyone else been watching, ‘These are actually cakes videos?” Well I have been watching them all week and I am *traumatized*. What is real and what is cake anymore?!
And on that note…have a wonderful week ahead!